components & services to help you develop voice solutions for restaurants
Veovox is the ideal partner for companies that are developing audio solutions for speech recognition and/or intercommunication:
- we deliver patented audio and speech recognition technologies
- we provide a development platform for tuning and optimizing voice solutions for restaurants
- we offer our know-how and business experience in the Foodservice industry, to help develop state-of-the-art solutions and shorten time to market
- Veovox was the first company to bring an operational speech recognition solution for order preparation at the drive-thru with outstanding results: incresed accuracy, productivity and customer satisfaction
Veovox Smart Communication System
(SCS) sets a new paradigm for intercommunication in restaurants: high quality audio devices for clear communication, standard communication infrastructure for flexible, scalable & affordable solutions, multi-engine speech recognition technology for hands-free operations.
In addition to Veovox speech recognition core technology, the SCS integrates other third party speech recognition engines such as Google and Microsoft and can integrate conversational AI solutions to meet the requirements of a variety of operations.
Optimize the Whole QSR Order Processing
Our Smart Communication System includes a development environment for tuning and optimization that offers a great flexibility to configure and adapt audio and speech recognition/communication parameters. This environment allows operations such as:
- track and log all operations performed on the system
- record and save all audio communications files
- send audio files in batches to automate/monitor/optimize speech recognition treatment
- run multiples ASRs to compare and evaluate results (Google, Cortana, Veovox ASR, ...)
- define dictionnaries and grammars designed for specific domains such as order taking and order preparation in restaurants in order to comunicate with POS, KDS and ERP systems
The Smart Communication System works with Veovox AudioBox
and Ultra Light Headset
You can also use a selection of wired & wireless headsets (Bluetooth and DECT) of the market.